Her name is Lanna Hamann, a 16 year old teenager who traveled with her friends and parents to Mexico, only to experience the unimaginable!
During her vacation, she was drinking energy drinks instead of water and suddenly she suffered a massive and fatal heart attack!
Her family was left in mourning and desperate to know how in the world a young and healthy looking girl would die so suddenly and inexplicably!
The cause of her death was later confirmed to have been due to the consumption of energy drinks.
No one knows for sure how…
many of these (or which ones exactly) she drank, yet the simple fact that she died is reason enough to be concerned, especially if it’s a product of such high demand and easy access !
Her friends couldn’t believe her death and now they said they’ll never drink energy drinks ever again!
Let’s face it, energy drinks are not getting banned any time soon if ever, but you can avoid them and protect yourself and your family.
Watch the video below, comment your thoughts and opinion on the matter, and share this with your friends who drink too much of these energy drinks to see what they have to say!